1) Brainstorm a list of 25 things that bring you joy.
2) Look over your list to see if you are incorporating joy in your life on a daily basis. If not, pick something and start adding joy now!
3) If yes, add a couple more things on your list daily to further increase your daily joy.
4) See if you can figure out a way to make a living doing what brings you joy. Be creative and keep an open mind; ask someone to help you. (Oprah loves to hang out with people and talk and she's doing quite well!) And then start taking action to get you there.
5) Whenever you are stressed, frustrated, angry or wound up look at your joy list and pick something to shift your energy.
That's not to say that it's bad to be stressed,frustrated or angry. From my experience, in the midst of these emotional states have been where some of my most amazing transformation has begun. It's just that being in the vibration of anger for prolonged periods of time doesn't serve anyone.
So feel it, shift it and move on with joy! And if there's anything I can do to support you in your process, let me know ...