I spend alot of time online using social media for my work with teens and adults. The problem with that is how much time can easily be spent in ways that are not always productive ... following links, learning new information, listening to webinars, connecting with old friends on Facebook. Don't get me wrong, working with tech saavy teens has certainly connected me with amazing internet possibilities that I've used to my advantage, but I've had to work really hard to spend my online time wisely.
Yesterday I came across a link that struck deep down to the core of me. The picture was what first attracted me ... then the page name, tinybuddha... then the title of the featured article, Six Powerful Questions That Will Change Your Life Forever by James McWhinney.
So I clicked ... and my life was changed.
I couldn't help but post the link to my personal page on Facebook. The private messages of gratitude I got in my email box were astounding! In just hours, lives had been affected in huge ways ... across the country and around the world!
So for those of you in transition, here you go. Or feel free to pass this post onto someone you know who might benefit.
1. What do I absolutely love in life?
2. What are my greatest accomplishments in life so far?
3. What would I stand for if I knew no one would judge me?
4. If my life had absolutely no limits and I could have it all and do whatever I wanted, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?
5. What would I do if I had one billion dollars?
6. Who do I admire most in the world?
Feel free to leave comments below or email me privately with your insights, experiences and, of course, to explore how I can help you incorporate your answers into your life!
For the full article by James McWhinney, click here.
Transition on Purpose